Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Red Floral


 
This top is one of my favorites right now. 
The red floral is insanely eye-catching and the little cutouts make it so fun.
 
In addition to the small cutouts on each shoulder, 
there's also a slit down the back of the shirt (hidden by skirt and mermaid hair).
This skirt was an eBay find a few years ago for about $8 and hasn't gotten much use but 
after this- I think I have a new found obsession with A-line skirts. 
 
 I have a feeling I'll be in this skirt quite a few more times this Summer...
My favorite thing about it? ... It has pockets! 
Francesca's Top //  Skirt (old), Similar options here, here, here & here  // SM NY Heels, similar // Necklace (old), Similar here and here  // J. Crew Bracelet // Michael Kors Watch

 Even though I played it down a little by tucking it into the skirt and hiding the back detailing, this shirt can easily stand alone as a statement piece with chinos and simple jewelery.

 Let's talk about these shoes for a second- I've been eying this style of slingback booties for months but wouldn't let myself cave to buy a pair, not even when I found the Target version for less than $40. BUT, I really wanted them. Like enough to where I was doing a Google search to find similar styles and where did I end up? ... Sears! (Random right?) With an added sale, I ended up getting these beauts for $15, so no complaints here.

I hope everyone had an amazing Mother's Day weekend! The wedding I was in was perfect- I had an absolute blast and am still trying to recover from all the festivities.




Thanks for reading!


No comments:

Post a Comment