Monday, July 14, 2014

One Dress, Two Ways: Outfit Collab

 
When I found out that my sweet friend, Brianna (of Golfer Prep), finally launched her blog, I knew we had to work together. She is seriously adorable and our styles are extremely similar. With that being said, it's no surprise that we both have a lot of the same items, including the ever-so-popular J. Crew Factory Scalloped Shift Dress.
 
So, this week we decided to team up to show y'all how we both like to style one of our favorite dresses!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Factory Scalloped Shift Dress (Runs a little big, size down)| Factory Panama Hat | EspadrillesLove Always Couture Sideways Initial Necklace *Use code SOUTHERNSHELL for 15% off!* | Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace | Earrings (old), similar here | Clutch | Ray-Ban Aviators
 
 Are y'all tired of seeing this sideways initial and Kendra Scott necklace yet? I seriously can't stop pairing the two together- please help me. I've been in a real Summer funk lately and I have been DREAMMMING of a nice, tropical getaway. In the meantime, I thought I'd use this outfit as an occasion to dress like I was on vacation, and it helped a little bit :)
 
Brianna's take on the scalloped Dress:
 
 
 
I love how she layered her field jacket over this dress and that color combination? Always perfect! Be sure to go check out her post (here) to see more details on how she put her spin on this frock and definitely follow her on Instagram (here) to keep up with her amazing style!
 
Hope y'all have an amazing week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment