Thursday, September 11, 2014

Fall Wish List


Now that it's September, I've officially started to transition into Fall and per usual, the coming of a new season brings a need to add new pieces to the wardrobe and I've got my eye on quite a few! 

Along with leopard, leather and sweaters, you'll also find a few goodies on this list- like an amazing dupe of the Zara scarf everyone went crazy for last year (you can bet that baby is already in my closet waiting for cooler days)!

This Texas heat doesn't exactly allow for an overnight transition, so over the past few weeks I've been making progress on this list by picking up one or two things at a time and easing them into my wardrobe. That being said, some of these items have already made their way into my closet, while others are still just a dream in my online shopping cart ;)


Fall Wish List: Tops/Jackets

 
 
Fall Wishlist: Skirts & Dresses
 



Fall Wish List: Shoes
 
 
 
 Making this list and slowly putting a dent in it has me REALLY looking forward to some cooler weather (so I can actually put them to use!) but until then, I'll continue my slow, Texas transition with things like darker colored rompers and extremely light sweaters.

I hope September is going well for y'all so far! Although mine got off to a rocky start, days like today remind me to be thankful- things can always be worse. Please take a second of your day to remember those who lost their lives thirteen years ago in the 9/11 tragedies and pray for their families. It's also a great time to think of all of those who are serving in our military due to this event and the sacrifices they've made to protect us.


As always, thank you so much for reading!

 

 

 


 

4 comments:

  1. I bought the JCrew's excursion vest at Katy Mills the second I saw it on Pinterest a few weeks ago. I thought you'd be proud. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, I am so proud! Those vests are a perfect staple piece that you'll use for years to come. Now we just need it to cool down a little bit so they can be worn! :)

      Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Haha I see a TON of the same looks I'm obsessed with for fall - Leopard, Pleather and layers!
    Love the fall pieces you've posted! <3
    Lee
    http://legalleeblonde.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hah, we seem to have very similar styles! Thank you SO much for reading :) Also, I love your blog!

      Delete