Thursday, November 6, 2014

Nordstrom Clearance

I know, I know, ANOTHER sale post. Y'all will thank me though, because Nordstrom's clearance is SO on point right now- Lots of designer items are up to 40% off !
 
In fact, there are tons of good buys that are under $50:
 
Nordstrom Clearance Under $50


A lot of these would make great, inexpensive Christmas gifts. I always try to start my gift shopping right after Halloween so I don't end up stressed out at the last minute. Just move fast on these items because they are going quick!

Happy shopping!

2 comments:

  1. If you find a good sale on a faux fur vest....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely help you there, kp! I've seen a lot of good ones under $50, a few under $30. I'll send you some links later today!

      Delete