Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Floral Frenzy

It's no secret that floral is BIG right now and always is this time of year- it's a Spring classic.

 
 I love a good floral print and luckily I've found tons of bright, flowery options that are just calling my name this season:
 


Floral2


[Click here to see the item list]

Don't be shocked if you see me in a few of these items soon. Those jeans with the light floral pattern? Need. I've also got my eye on that adorable swim suit top and may or may not already be on the waiting list for that blue maxi. It almost looks like a Lilly Pulitzer print and for that price? Yeah. Needs to be mine.
________________________________________

I'm excited to announce that I will be teaming up with toADORN for my next outfit post. toADORN is an adorable boutique deals site (similar to the ones I talked about in my 'Sites to Know' post), so be on the look out for that soon! I also have a huuuge Mother's Day Gift Guide that I'll be posting soon as well.
 
 
I hope y'all had as great of an Easter weekend as I did! I'll be spending the next couple of days trying to wean myself off of chocolate bunnies and also break in the Tory Burch Reva flats that I bought during last week's SHOPBOP sale ;)

Thanks for reading!



3 comments:

  1. I seriously love all of those! That maxi dress is perfection!

    xo Kylie
    www.dressinsparkles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a huge floral person, but I do love those shorts
    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Kylie- I'm kicking myself for not buying that maxi when I first saw it!

    Brett- I love those shorts too, I like that the print is a more subtle floral!

    ReplyDelete