Monday, April 14, 2014

Spring Casual

I spent my Sunday eating sushi and running some errands in this simple eyelet ensemble.

 
White and turquoise has always been a favorite color combination of mine.


I can already tell that this top will be a Summer staple for me.
I can't wait to pair it with colorful chinos and a pair sandals.

 
I love that the strappy design of these wedges are met with a low-heel-
It makes them both eye-catching and understated. 

 
 
 
 
 Top: Old Navy // Denim: Old Navy // Wedges: Dress Up Boutique // Sunnies: Karen Walker Inspired
Earrings: Kendra Scott // Monogrammed Necklace: Marley Lilly // Tassel Bracelet: StyleThisLife  // Lip Color: Revlon Color Burst 'Showy Flamboyante'

  White eyelet is a perfect color and pattern for both Spring and Summer and the turquoise accessories complement it so well. I paired this adorable eyelet top with distressed denim and my absolute favorite wedges right now.

Let me just take a second to explain my obsession with these Kendra Scott earrings. If you follow me on Instagram you've already seen them a few times and let me just apologize now because I cannot stop wearing them. Obsessed. Such a good purchase!

PS-  How sassy are those Karen Walker inspired sunnies?! I had to throw them in because- 1. They're only $6, 2. I love them & 3. Although I love designer sunnies, it is completely necessary to have a few cheap pairs that you won't cry over if they get broken or lost.

________________________________________________

I'm sorry for my leap of absence last week! You can blame the flu for that one. 
Now that I'm feeling like a human being again, regular posts will resume :)

Thanks for reading!


2 comments:

  1. You are too gorgeous!! That white eyelet top is perfection and I am guilty of sharing your love of Kendra Scott earrings! Love those!

    Amy
    www.amybelievesinpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Amy, you're the sweetest! I'm glad I'm not the only one obsessed with KS jewelry :)

    ReplyDelete