Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Dolman Meets Dress



 This week I've teamed up with toADORN- an amazing boutique deals site that features flash sales on clothing, jewelry, home decor and sooo much more! Each item lasts for only three days and new deals are posted daily.
 (Join here)

I've always liked that the 'batwing' design of dolman tops provides a little extra space in the shoulder/arm pit area and allows for the sleeves to be pushed up without looking too scrunched. Plus, they are so. dang. comfortable. This cropped dolman top from toADORN is no exception- It's probably the softest shirt I've ever owned and it goes perfectly with high waisted shorts, skirts or over a dress like I chose to do. With that being said, this top is great for layering- Perfect in the Spring to calm down a Summery dress OR in the Fall under a jean jacket with a scarf and darker colored maxi skirt.

To find similar tops and other amazing deals- check out toADORN- you won't be disappointed!
__________________________________________

Life Updates:
My best friend, Taylor, is getting married this weekend! I've had so much fun helping out and participating in all the wedding festivities these past few months and can't believe the big day is almost here. She is going to make an ah-mazingly gorgeous bride. Can't wait for Saturday!

Thanks for reading, y'all!


2 comments:

  1. Super cute outfit! i love your blog! I saw youre reply on the Lucky Contributor post, and I just followed on GFC:) Would love if you checked out and followed my blog as well!
    -Anna
    www.undeniablyanna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Anna! Will definitely check out your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete