Friday, May 30, 2014

Summer Getaways Essentials


Now that the weather and water are both warming up fast and weekend getaways/Summer vacations are soon to be in full swing, I wanted to share some of my favorite items that will be along for all of my Summer adventures!


Summer Getaways Essentials



J. Crew Tunic // Panama Hat // Lifeproof Case // Monogrammed Bandeau Bikini Top // Ray Ban Aviators // Bikini Bag // Lilly Pulitzer Croakies // Beach Towel/Blanket (Less expensive option here) // Polo Hat // Vera Bradley Travel Jewelry Case // Sunscreen // Lilly Pulitzer Resort Tote // Kate Spade Tumbler // Columbia PFG // Kate Spade Live Colorfully Roller Ball Perfume // Tory Burch Miller Sandals


I hope y'all had an amazing holiday weekend! Memorial Day always seems to kick off the Summer for me, which is probably why I like it so much- It also never hurts to have a three day weekend ;) I happily spent my time by the river casually draped in PFGs, baseball caps and bug spray but I'm also really looking forward to the more dainty getaways where I can sport my favorite tunics and sun hats. What are some of your getaway essentials?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment