Monday, June 9, 2014

Father's Day Gift Guide


T-minus 6 days until Father's Day! Here's a few gifts that any dad will love:



Father's Day Gift Guide
I had planned for this to be up last week but as you may have noticed I've been a little absent in my posts lately. These past few weeks and even months have been a little odd (medical-wise) for me, which is why I haven't been as active with the blog as I would like to be. Without too many details, everything has been figured out as far as my chronic stomach issues are concerned and I am now dealing with Kidney Stones again (It's true what they say you know- when it rains, it pours). So please bear with me! :)

I hope y'all are enjoying your Summer and the heat. My lack of good health has not compromised my online shopping habit so be ready for lots of new items and outfits coming soon!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment