Friday, February 7, 2014

The first of many...


Welcome!

First things first...
Q: Why have I all of the sudden decided to start blogging?
A: (Cheesy version) After years of reading fashion and beauty blogs, 
I've finally decided to create my own- as an outlet to explore and share my love for style.
(Non-cheesy version) I love shopping. Bottom line. This blog is a way to share my favorite products/recent purchases, where I got them and how I style them. :) 

Designing this page has been a blast and I have learned A LOT in the process. Let me just tell y'all- 
It was my first time working with HTML code and at times...it really tested my patience.

Though choosing the particulars has been fun, I cannot wait to get started on 
posting outfits and sharing some of my style secrets with y'all.

If you want to know a little more about me or how to contact me- please see the tabs above! I also managed  (I think I got a few premature gray hairs in the process) to create a "Shop" tab in the bar as well, 
to give you links to some of my favorite products and also a few things i'm currently craving. 
I'll be updating that as often as I can! 

I'll be posting my "Winter Fashion Favorites" soon, so be on the look out!

Happy Friday!



No comments:

Post a Comment