Thursday, October 9, 2014

A Field Jacket Fall

 
 
  
  
 
 
 
   
White Button Down | Maroon Skinny Jeans (Old, Similar options here and here) | J. Crew Field Jacket | Bauble Bar Chain Bib | Nine West Kenie Pumps | Tennis Bracelet | Gorjana Paso Ring | Bauble Bar 360 Pearl Studs (eBay version here)
 
As you may be able to tell from some of these pictures, the weather in Houston this past weekend was pretty much perfect- Chilly mornings, warm, clear days and then cool nights. The nice temps had me so excited to finally break out this J. Crew field jacket that I snagged on sale recently. It was so unlike me to buy this in the military green color instead of Navy but I was apparently feeling adventurous. Now that I have it, I know it will be on repeat all Fall and Winter.
 
I decided to dress this outfit up with these lace-up pumps which make it perfect for a casual Friday at work or even date night. However, for daily wear, ankle booties like these will be my go-to!
 
In other news, after years of thinking about it, I finally took the plunge and got a major haircut yesterday. If you follow along on Instagram, you may have already seen the end product. Needless to say, it's a little weird looking at these pictures as I edit them because I'm seeing just how much I really got rid of!
 
In other, other news, I am off to Philly tomorrow for my cousin's wedding. I can't wait to see my family and watch Bill & Jen tie the knot! Hope y'all have a great weekend!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment