Friday, October 24, 2014

Leather For Less

As I'm sure you've noticed, leather is majorly on trend right now. While real leather can be pricey, faux leather is a great alternative that often looks just as nice. Luckily, there are tons of faux leather options right now that allow you to sport the trend without spending the big bucks. I've found three adorable and amazingly affordable faux leather options that are perfect for Fall & I've styled them below.

Each item is styled two ways to show the versatility of each piece- One is more casual and the other more dressy.


H&M Wrap Skirt

Left: Turtleneck (25% off with code TGIFALL)| Vest | Tights | Reva Flats
Right: Chambray (25% off with code TGIFALL) | Sweater | Booties | Necklace (search 'Tassel necklace' on eBay for similar, less expensive options!)
** Shortly after I posted this, the skirt sold out! Here are  few other reasonably priced, faux brown leather skirts- here, here and here

 
F21 Leather Pants

 
F21 Pencil Skirt

 
The good thing about most of these outfits is that they are just guidelines and can easily be recreated with similar items. If any of the items listed above are sold out or if you'd prefer a less expensive version, let me know and I will gladly help you find a similar piece :)
 
 In non-fashion news, I am sooo glad it's Friday. I have constantly been on the move lately and this weekend is the first one in a while that I get to stay at home for, so I'm pretty excited to relax and finally get some things done around the house. Hope y'all have a great weekend and thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment