Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Navy or Nothing

 
 
 
  
  
 
Flannel: Old Navy | Excursion Vest: J. Crew Factory | Denim: Old Navy | Necklace: BaubleBar | Earrings: BaubleBar | Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet | Michael Kors Watch | Ankle Boots: Sam Edelman 'Phoenix' (Old Style) but also love these | Bag: Kate Spade Saturday
 
I've dubbed this combination my "Fall Uniform" because it's my go-to this season. No matter where I'm going or what I'm doing, I usually throw on an oversized flannel, a vest, destroyed denim and ankle booties. In my opinion, it's fail proof. I also can't wait to layer a cable knit sweater on to this outfit during the Winter.
 
I want to talk about this Old Navy flannel shirt for a second because it's by far the best flannel I've ever owned. I loved it so much that I even went back online as soon as it arrived and ordered the blue & green plaid version, too. Great material, good quality, the price is amazing and the fit is beyond perfect. If you are 5'7 or taller and like your flannels to be a little longer (like I do), I would definitely recommend the tall size in this shirt, if available. I will most likely be ordering more of these because I can't get enough of them and apparently I'm not the only one because sizes are going fast!
 
A quick word on these ankle boots- They're are an older style but I have seen them at two different Marshalls/Home Goods stores so if you have one near you, I'd check there. You can also search eBay. However, the Sam Edelman 'Petty' ankle boots (linked above) are a current style that I love. Speaking of love, these chandelier earrings are my new favorites. BaubleBar can do no wrong.
 
  Ps- Maybe one of these days I'll remember to take the hair tie off my wrist before taking pictures. Mayyybe. ;)
 
Thanks for reading!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment