Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Fall Color Crush: Oxblood

 
So far this season, I find myself gravitating toward two colors in particular. One of which is Oxblood (aka maroon, burgundy, wine, etc.). No matter what you want to call it, I can't seem to get enough and the options to suit my craving aren't disappointing. Here are some of my favorites (most of which are very reasonably priced!) :
 
Fall Color Crush: Maroon

Faux Leather Skirt | Satchel | Sweater | Tights | Pumps (Also love these two options under $30 (1&2) | Swing DressNail Color | Turtleneck | Jeggings
 
Being an Aggie, i'm a little partial to any shade that is basically maroon and am so used to wearing it year round. However, for the rest of the world, Fall is without a doubt the best time to wear this deep red as it is especially appropriate for the season and (in my opinion) pretty universally flattering.  
 
 Thanks for stopping by, check back Friday to see the other color I can't seem to get enough of lately!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment