Thursday, December 11, 2014

Birthday Prep

As some of you already know, last Wednesday was my birthday! I kept it low key with a family dinner and wore one of my favorite combinations as of late, so I wanted to share! Before we go any further, let me apologize for the awwwwful quality of these pictures. It was dark out and these were snapped quickly from my phone but they'll still serve the purpose of showing the outfit and I figured no one is going to die from my bad photos (ideally) so here we go...
 
 
 
 

Old Navy Flannel Shirt | J. Crew Excursion Vest | J. Crew Linen Skirt | Tory Burch Riding Boots (Similar style with more sizes here) | Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace | Tory Burch Wrap Bracelet | Kendra Scott Drusy Bangle (The exact color is out of stock- but the others are just as perfect!)


 Still alive? Great, let's keep going- This combo is just too easy and perfect for the finicky weather we get in Texas this time of year. The flannel shirt, vest and boots send the perfect, 'I want to attempt to dress for the season...' vibe, while the skirt and rolled-up sleeves say '..but I don't want to die of heat stroke in the process'.

I also wanted to mention this skirt because I truly believe it is a "must have". I wear it at least once a week to work and it is just so dang versatile. It looks great with riding boots and even better with tights, a sweater and nice flats. It's a rare piece in the way that you can wear it ALL year long. I'm a little obsessed with it, if you can't already tell.

Thanks for reading... and dealing with these photos!

1 comment:

  1. This outfit is perfect! Right out of Pinterest! New follower here via Bloglovin! xo

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete