Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Holiday Party Shoes!


Now that we're into December (and almost mid-way through the month), holiday events are in full swing. Whether it's swanky work parties, family dinners while everyone is in town, holiday dinners with girlfriends, or parties with friends- you're going to need some pretty Holiday shoes!
 

Holiday Party Shoes

Office Party:
1 | 23 | 4
 
Family Events:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4
 
Casual Gatherings:
1 | 2 | 3 | 4

Also, don't forget that New Years is just around the corner and many of these beauts can double as NYE shoes!
As always, I hope y'all are doing fabulous! You hear this from me all the time but I'm still trying to wrap my mind around the fact that is it December and the year is almost over already. I've spent the majority of this year in that state actually. It's just going too fast! If anyone knows how to slow down time, shoot me an email.  ;)

 

2 comments:

  1. I'm personally a big fan of thesouthernshell blog. Thanks for sharing this post.
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete

  2. This is Very very nice article. Everyone should read. Thanks for sharing.
    Photo Retouching Services

    ReplyDelete