Thursday, December 18, 2014

Mixing Prints

 
 

Sheinside Knit (One of my favorite shirts ever!) | Red Plaid Shirt, old (similar here) | Denim | Sam Edelman Petty Boots | Kendra Scott Rayne Necklace | Pearls, gift (but love these)

I always joke that I mix prints because I'm rebellious and love breaking the rules... the joke comes from the fact that I am about as wild and rebellious as a baby bunny. However, I love mixing and matching different prints and patterns because it is fun to find those unexpected pairings, like stripes and plaid. Although the patterns are so different, they compliment each other really well. I also like mixing prints because the outfit does the talking- you don't really need any major accessories or other attention grabbers.

On another note, I have been sitting on these pictures for a few weeks now and just never got around to editing and posting them. They we're taken the morning after a wedding I was recently in and my exhaustion is easily seen in my facial expressions, messy hair and lack of makeup.

Are y'all ready for the holidays? I can't wait to get started with all the Christmas festivities, spend some time with my family and hopefully do some much needed relaxing! In the next week or so, I am going to post about a new program I recently joined called Stylinity. It's a great way to share items through pictures using a barcode scanner. You can also earn rewards when someone shares or buys the items you've linked! It's a really cool tool and I can't wait to tell y'all more about it :)

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

  1. Stripes and plaid is a great pattern mixing! And I love your ankle boots!

    Michaela || The Monogrammed Midwesterner

    ReplyDelete