Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Sales!

Happy Cyber Monday (and December)!
 
I'll make this quick- lots of good sales going on today and it's the perfect time to wrap up (or start) your Christmas shopping without leaving the house! Here are some of my favorite deals going on right now including some of the things I've ordered and also some of my favorite items this season that are now on mega sale:
 
 
CyberMonday Steals

 
J. Crew Factory- 50% off entire site + additional 10% & free shipping w/ code YOUVEGOTSALE
I snagged this puffer vest for only $54!
 
J. Crew- 30% off full priced styles and an extra 40% off sale items with code MONDAY
Get the Field Jacket (my favorite jacket) for $103 and the infamous excursion vest for $84
 
Tory Burch- Up to 30% off with code LUCKY
 
Nordstrom- Up to 40% off and double points for cardholders
Grab these Kendra Scott earrings for $55
 
Old Navy, Gap and Banana Republic- 40% site wide with code CYBER
The BEST turtleneck for layering just $9
My favorite plaid flannels- $15
The perfect poncho to throw on over a tissue turtleneck- $26
I'm also eyeing this Fair Isle Sweater- $20
 
Ann Taylor- 50% off entire purchase with code CYBER50
 
Forever 21- 20% off when you spend $60 with code CYBER20
30% off when you spend $100 with code CYBER30
 
H&M- 30% off and free shipping on all orders over $50 with code 2896
 
BaubleBar- 20% off site wide with code CYBER20
My favvvvorite pearl 360 studs (here) are only $23
Also eying this tassel necklace and this pendant!
 
Other Favorites:
Krass & Co. - 40% off with code KRASSMAS
Shop Dress Up- 25% off with code CYBER25
Shop Hopes- 50% off entire site with code SUPERSALE
 
Hope y'all have a great day, my Thanksgiving outfit will be up later this week!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment