Tuesday, December 2, 2014

Thanksgiving

 
 
 
 
 
Pearls, gift (but love these) | Kendra Scott Earrings, old
 
The first time I saw this Sheinside scarf, I immediately thought of Thanksgiving. Maybe the colors? The plaid? Who knows. But I instantly knew I wanted to wear it over a turtleneck with jeans and riding boots (on Thanksgiving, of course). I love that it can be worn as a scarf but also has these little buttons that allow you to easily turn it into a poncho/cape. It also doesn't hurt that it's only $12! 
 
On to these boots for a second- I have been eyeing a pair of Tory riding boots for years now and since they were majorly, majorly on sale, I finally caved and ordered a pair as a birthday present.. to myself (Am I the only one that does that?). I wanted a classic riding boot with the Tory emblem but nothing too big and flashy, so the Marlene style was exactly what I was looking for. After the Black Friday and Cyber Monday madness, most of these sale boots are gone but there are still a few styles left! (The style I have is still available in Black, just a few sizes left though)
 
I hope y'all had a great Thanksgiving, I know I did! Thanksgiving is easily my favorite holiday and something I look forward to every year. I was also in my best friend's wedding this past weekend and had sooo much fun (Hi Em, love you!). Now it's December AND tomorrow is my 25th birthday. Seriously, where did this year go?!
 
Thanks for reading,
 
-Shell

No comments:

Post a Comment