Sunday, March 16, 2014

Spring Pink


     


 Top: Red Dress Boutique  // Skirt: J. Crew Factory //
Necklace: Simple Addiction // Flats: Old Navy


I had a few questions on the shirt that I wore to the Rodeo last week- so here it is! This hot pink, fringe top is actually a tunic/dress. I've been obsessing over this color lately so as soon as I saw it, it was a done deal. The fact that it's fringe and off-the-shoulder just make it that much better. I can't wait until Summer, when I can wear it with white pants and sandals! 

 This A-line skirt is also one of my favorites right now. Besides its versatility, I love that it is casual enough for everyday things but can also be dressed up enough to wear to work. Definitely a smart buy! Oh and by the way- the flats I'm wearing are on sale for $12 at ON right now. Score.

We had a little setback with the yellow dress I was supposed to show today so that will be up soon.

Hope y'all had a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment