Monday, March 31, 2014

Spring Shoe Picks



As we move further into Spring and the weather gets consistently warmer,
we transition out of our boots and into more colorful, strappy and open-toed shoe options.

Naturally, I've been eying a few styles that I'm looking to add to my collection this Spring, but there are also a few pairs I already own that are going to get tons of use this season.

Here are a few of my essential Spring shoes by style:


Spring Shoe Picks



1. Stacked heel, peep-toe Bootie/Sandal:
Steve Madden 'Nonstp' Bootie // Honorable Mention: here
Peep toed booties are the perfect Spring transition shoe. The cognac leather color and design give these Steve Madden booties a classic, sophisticated look- and the stacked heel means added stability and comfort- Hello, perfect work heel.

2. Dressy Sandal:
A classic sandal you'll wear all Spring and Summer.

3. Two-Piece Flats:
 These Target flats are impossibly practical and stylish. Perfect for work and casual wear.
These are my go-to flats right now!

4. Fun, Casual Shoe:
 -Keds: are the perfect casual tennies. They're great when comfort is a top priority but regular tennis-shoes aren't an option- like casual Fridays or in a classroom. They also come in a million styles. Ps- The Target version of Keds are on sale for just $12 this week! (here)

 - Jelly flats: Comfortable and stylish. I wasn't in to the 'jelly' shoe trend at first because they reminded me of baby's shoes (who knows) but my bow jelly flats are becoming a favorite. They're size and shape also make them great for traveling!

5. Understated Wedge:
A simple, understated wedge is perfect for Spring.



What shoes are you dying to get into this season?

________________________________________________________

I hope y'all had a great weekend! Mine looked a little bit like this:


So, no complaints here ;)

My next outfit post will be coming soon! In the meantime stay tuned to Instagram for new purchases and daily outfit details! 

Thanks for reading! 






1 comment: