Thursday, March 27, 2014

Sites to Know [PT. 1.5: Boutique Deals]


I thought I would do a quick post today to let y'all know about a REALLY good deal going on. 

I had a LOT of people ask about my tortoise flower necklace in my "Spring Pink" post. 
I linked an eBay listing to a similar necklace on the post but today the version I have is back on Simple Addiction... for only $10! (I'll put the direct link to the necklace below)

Then I realized... Part 1 of sites to know covered my favorite flash sale websites that carry designer brands. BUT- I forgot about my trusty BOUTIQUE flash sale sites. These sites are similar to Rue and Gilt in the way that sales change daily and only last a for a limited time. However, the deals feature things you'd find in boutiques like clothes, jewelry, accessories, baby stuff, etc.

You know the genius/random things that you see on Pinterest [like polka dot wall decals, monogrammed dog bowls and little crotchet baby sock monkey hats] and you wonder 'where on earth can I buy that?' Well here you go.

A few of my favorite boutique deal sites:
Mainly women's clothes and accessories:

A little bit of everything:

DISCLAIMER: These can be a little dangerous. So please don't hate me later when you're buying things you never thought you needed like a personalized dog art, key chain lip balm holders and baby flower headbands. ;)

As promised- Here's the necklace. Such a good deal!

_________________________________________________________

Life Updates:
Kevin will be home tonight and we've got a weekend filled with 
Crawfish eating, friend seeing and wedding showers ahead of us!
Next up: My Spring shoe obsessions


I hope y'all have had a good week!


2 comments: