Friday, March 7, 2014

Sites to Know [PT. 1: Flash Sales]

 I'm guilty of loving designer name brands.
However, like most people, I don't like paying for them.

Every once and a while I find myself splurging on a full-priced item but let's be real- 
it's allllllways better when it's on sale!  (less gilt involved)

 Fortunately (for my wallet's sake), I'm subscribed to a few sites that 
offer amazing flash sales on TONS of top designers and other great brands. 

A few of my favorites that I definitely recommend checking out:

Others:
Bluefly

How it works: When you subscribe to one of these sites, you're going to get daily emails on the deals they're offering that day. Each sale is only offered for a limited time.

You'll see brands like: Kate Spade, Lilly Pulitzer, Jack Rogers, Ray-Ban, Hunter, Ann Klein, Kendra Scott, Asics, Cole Haan, Under Armour, Columbia, Tom Ford, Ted Baker, Valentino, Prada, Fendi, the list goes on and on. They also feature lots of housewares, men's and kid's deals too. 

*Beginner tip: If you see something you like: Get it- don't wait. Most of these are FLASH sales so they're only available for a limited amount of time and things can sell out fast.

A few of my favorite buys from Rue/Gilt/Ideeli:
Jacks- $60 (regularly $150)
 Lilly Pulitzer dress- $40 (Regularly $140)
Lilly Pulitzer Shoreline Tote- $35 (Regularly $78)
and many others.

It may be annoying to receive daily e-mails but trust me... these are worth it.
 ____________________________

Coming soon: PT. 2- A list of online boutiques that you're going to flip for!

P.S- I apologize for the lack of outfit posts. They're coming, I promise! 
Check IG for daily outfit details though.

Life Updates:
 This past weekend, I got to tag along and play mobile cheerleader 
for my good friend, Becca, as she ran her very first half marathon. 
 Verdict on the half marathon: Hot.
Next up on my weekend adventures: Flying to Midland to see the boy!  


           [Please note the mile 6 selfie]


TGIF, Y'all!




No comments:

Post a Comment